Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer Plans

Well, my tickets have been purchased (thankfully, the parental units were willing to donate some airline miles so my whole stipend for the summer won't be wiped out with the cost of a ticket). I will arrive in Minneapolis on May 31st, and return to Syracuse (and Ithaca) on August 16th. It is definitely going to be weird living apart for the summer, but I think this gives us the best chance of being able to move back to Minnesota next year with some solid connections that could lead to a job.
So, Cody will be here in Ithaca while I am living with my parents (or more specifically my dad) for the summer. Hopefully this separation will go well, and when Cody comes to visit we will be able to spend some good time together. But, this will be a different experience to be sure. Fortunately, I know that my parents have managed to do this successfully, so that should be some help.
I'm trying to come up with a list of things I should try and do while I am around, as last summer was pretty much shot with wedding planning, grad school details, and planning a cross country move. If you have any ideas, let me know!
--brianna

No comments: