Sunday, May 4, 2008

Decisions, decisions

So, I haven't actually made a decision yet, but I have plans to. I have narrowed it down to my top two choices-- one with a foundation in Minneapolis, and the other with the non-profit in Connecticut looking at human rights. I will be talking with the VP of the foundation tomorrow to discuss details of what the internship will look like. I wrote a proposal for this position, so I am waiting to see if/how they would like to make changes to my proposal before deciding. I think the position will entail looking at women's and community health, which I think could be interesting.
So, in 24 hours I hope to have a decision made. Which I think is pretty exciting. I am looking forward to having a definite plan, as opposed to this whole idea of a plan that currently exists. Fortunately, I have managed not to get overly worried/stressed about this whole process, which is something kind of new for me. Hooray for progress. Anyway, I just wanted to give you all an update. And, I should get back to my research. I am sitting in Starbucks right now, taking a break from reading books for my paper that is due Friday. And, being that it is not remotely written yet (and needs to be 20-25 pages in a few days), I should probably stop my momentary procrastinating.
--brianna

No comments: