Monday, May 12, 2008

Finals...

Well, I have completed one of my finals, and have three to go. I should be able to complete the second in the next day or so, which will be followed by my stats exam on Wednesday, and my econ exam on Friday morning. And then, I will officially be halfway done with graduate school! I will admit that this is exciting, as well as a little nerve wracking, mostly because in the back of my mind, the further through grad school that I am, the closer I am to needing to complete my master's thesis. After watching the hell that my friends have gone through to get their theses or professional reports written, I am not looking forward to being in the same place a year from now.
It seems crazy that in three weeks, I will start my first day at my new internship. And, weird to think that I will be in Minnesota. But, fortunately, I have completed my last day at Barnes and Noble in Ithaca until next fall, so I will have time to relax and get ready before I go. Well, now off to do more work for the next final!
--brianna

No comments: