Thursday, May 29, 2008

Details!

I finally have a little bit of information to work off of! Woo hoo! I will start Monday morning at 8 am, I have an address, a suite number, and directions on where to park, which is a good start. Apparently shortly after I arrive we will be leaving to spend the day in New Ulm for a project that they are starting, and I will get the details of what we are doing/I'm doing on the car ride down.
Nothing like quickly learning the ropes! I'm thinking a car trip with my new boss will be a good way to get to know her quickly-- and hopefully its not too awkward. I have no idea who we are meeting with or how long the meetings will be, but I am thinking it is an all day thing. The internship and summer in Minneapolis is starting to seem more real now.
Now I just need to finish packing!
--brianna

No comments: