Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the beginning of the end (of the semester)

So, it has been awhile since we posted last, but that is at least in part because it seems like not much is going on here. Life has been pretty boring-- a very slow and relaxing spring break, and now back into classes for the past couple of weeks. The odd realization now is that at the end of this month, classes will be done. That will be followed by one week for reading week, and a week of finals. Then, I will be on summer vacation! And, hopefully have an internship by then-- I have sent out many applications-- so I am hoping to hear back from at least one of them sometime in the next few weeks. I have no idea where I will be, which is a little scary, but I am sure I will manage.
Now is just the time to start researching my final papers. I am hoping that one of them will be able to tie into my masters thesis (at least a little bit). We will apparently start learning soon about how to write our theses for next year, which I am hoping will be helpful, because I don't have a definitive idea yet. That is about all though. We are looking forward to seeing what the summer will bring!
--brianna

No comments: