Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Been a Long Summer

And it's almost over. Classes begin on August 28th, and much to my surprise, I am beginning to feel ready for them. The summer is beginning to feel a little long. I'm running out of things to do at my internship, although I am working hard to find more projects to work on, as I have two weeks left. Being in Minnesota is getting a little old-- I am ready to be back in New York, so its nice to know that in two and a half weeks, I will no longer be living in my temporary housing (also known as my old bedroom at my parents house). It has been a really boring summer--thus the lack of posting. The farthest I have traveled is to Brainerd on two occasions-- once for a wedding, and later for the 4th of July. The interesting thing is, I had thought that maybe spending the summer here would clarify if we should move back here post-graduation next spring. But, right now I am feeling open to any possibilities. I guess we will need to wait and see what the future brings (like theoretically a job for when I'm done).
--Brianna

No comments: