Friday, July 17, 2009

Less than Two Weeks Left

We are in full swing packing up our apartment. There are boxes everywhere-- some are packed, and others are just waiting to be packed. I am also continuing to get everything cleaned up as well-- it seems that there is a constant list of things that need to be done. Fortunately, it seems to be going relatively decently. I'm not a big fan of packing and cleaning, but it does give me something to do other than applying for jobs.
On the job/move front, we are still unsure of where we are headed. There are some possibilities, but we are waiting to see what happens over the next week. Either way, we are leaving Ithaca at the end of the month (around the 30th). Cody has a little more than a week left at work, and then we have a few days to get everything done that's left at that point. It's exciting and scary to not know what the future holds, but I am learning to be patient-- through forced patience as that's really my only choice, but I guess I have to learn somehow. I'm used to being in control, so this is definitely different. We will be sure to update when we know more.
--brianna

No comments: